Follow the Author

Sunday, August 21, 2011

"I fall upon the thorns of Life, I bleed",.. I have no idea how these lines became one of my favorites.. May be the touchy lines and intensity of the grief hidden beneath these lines made it close to my heart.. Sometimes I wonder if these lines make me pessimistic,, as they say "Life is not waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain".. Indeed, Life is what you make of it.. I understood it now, in 2011, after I started reading Robin Sharma books and watching Joel Osteen shows.. but the touchy or pessimistic lines have been my favorite since 2005.. I wonder what I really am today? If these lines make me what I am today or is it the shows I watch and the books I read? I wonder if the world is playing with me or is it my thoughts playing with my heart? Sometimes I think my heart is broken.. sometimes I think I can mend broken hearts..Sometimes I wonder whether I am "the good one" or "the bad one" or am I just insane, paranoid.. and I hope to find the answers some day, and I hope "that day comes before I die"..

No comments:

Post a Comment